Computer Forensics - Digital Media - Personal Computers
Computer Forensics is the methodical examination of digital media, for example, a personal computer, to establish factual evidence of illegal activities.
As a private or business client, NTS Investigations offers you a professional, discreet and reliable Computer Forensic service to investigate and gather evidence on your behalf using a variety of techniques. This includes:
- Imaging Only: Creating a Forensic Image of digital media
- Preview Computer Forensic Analysis: Searching a device for readily retrievable ('live') data.
- Full Computer Forensic Analysis: Involving the search, recovery and analysis of all data stored on a device
We are able to conduct full and complete Computer Forensic Analysis on all types of media by following four main steps:
- Identification of possible sources of evidence
- Preservation of evidence by making an exact Forensic copy of the original
- Forensic Analysis of evidence
- Presentation of findings
All work carried out by NTS Investigations follows strict quality assurance guidelines. This includes the use of an auditable trail and peer approved processes to ensure that the integrity and continuity of the evidence is maintained. This means that the accuracy of the copied data is verified and every step of the analysis fully documented in strict adherence to the ACP guidelines for the handling of computer-based evidence.
For expert advice on computer forensics, a quote or to simply ask us a question, please contact us now. We are here to help you.